Amendments should be submitted to: Amanda Oglesby and her email is email@example.com
The following items are NOT amendable and cannot be changed after the offer has been acknowledged:
- Sales Price
- Primary purchaser. Additional purchasers can be added or removed by amendment only.
- The amount of earnest money
- Seller concessions entered on Line 5
- Net to HUD
- Agent and broker Commission
- Purchaser Social Security Number, Passport or Green Card Number
- NAID number
The following items ARE amendable and may be changed with a contract amendment:
- Financing type can be amended from FHA to conventional/cash or can be amended from cash orconventional to FHA if the property is eligible. Lender letter and/or proof of funds will be required to make the change.
- If financing changes from FHA to conventional/cash, any expenses incurred by HUD will be charged to the buyers. (i.e. LBP and/or termite treatment)
- Additional purchasers can be added but at least one primary purchaser must remain on contract.
- Property address corrections can be requested with supporting documentation (i.e. County Tax office records). Alpine FP will research and determine if the address or county can be changed.