The process to obtain transfer stamp:
- Air Quality Test Required Prior To Closing
- If Passes – No action required
- If Fails – Escrow to be deposited with buyers attorney. Buyer’s attorney must attach letter of deposit and copy of deposit ticket to Village.
- Walk Through Inspection with Village Required Prior to Closing
- Electrical Inspection
- Mechanical Inspection
- Vacant Home Inspection
- Affidavit must be signed by the buyer
- Clearance Letter (Good For 5 Days) Must be Obtained Prior to Closing.
- Water Meter Reading
- Village Liens
- Inspection Report(s) Completed
- Obtain Transfer Stamp At Village (BSCA To Obtain)
- Original Copy of Deed
- Contact Finance Department for an updated “Clearance Letter” good for 5-days.
- P-Tax Form
- HUD Exempt $40.00 fee paid
- Stamp Fee $3.50/$1000.00
Transfer Stamp-Seller-Buyers Closing Agent to obtain HUD’s-$40.00 Exempt Stamp for closing.